Qualified partners benefit from the ability to schedule access to the lab 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via quick and easy online booking. This ensures high flexibility, which is often required in innovation, research, and development projects. We would be happy to invite you to a qualification interview, where we will verify that the relevant persons are capable of operating the sensitive measuring equipment appropriately and with care. Companies without the necessary experience and know-how required for the handling and configuration of the EMC measurement equipment can request the support of trained Mission Embedded EMC experts for an additional charge.
Do you have any further questions or concerns?
You want to become a qualified partner?
Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
A key concern during the development of electronic products is their electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). On the one hand, radiated emissions from electronic components, devices, and systems may not affect other devices (emissions testing); on the other hand, electronic components, devices, and systems must exhibit a certain degree of immunity in order to function in the presence of radio frequency interference (susceptibility testing). EMC testing is necessary to confirm that a device meets current standards and regulations (e.g. CE marking or international equivalents). It is recommended that a component’s emissions and radio frequency interference susceptibility be measured during the development stage, as this helps in keeping project run times short and the EMC costs down. Lab times in the Mission Embedded EMC Lab are flexible and can be booked on short notice.
The Mission Embedded EMC Laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art measurement equipment that can be used to perform testing during the development phase (pre-compliance) to assure certification compliance with a high degree of reliability. Mission Embedded partners and customers benefit from 24/7 access to the lab, even without the mandatory presence of a Mission Embedded expert. This concept gives companies, even those without their own EMC lab, the ability to perform their own measurements, allowing for a significant cost advantage and much greater flexibility compared to accredited testing laboratories. Lab times can be booked comfortably via an online tool, and qualified partners can use the lab around the clock via an electronic access system.
– Lower cost and greater flexibility than accredited laboratories
– 24/7 access to Lab
– Easy online booking for qualified partners
– Scheduling at short notice
– independent use of the facility (expert support on request)
– Surge (according to EN 61000-4-5)
– Burst (according to EN 61000-4-4)
– ESD (according to EN 61000-4-2)
– Radiated emissions up to 7 GHz (according to EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4)
– Conducted emissions (according to EN 61000- 6-3, EN 61000-6-4)
– EMI test receiver up to 7 GHz
– Fully anechoic chamber (Albatross Projects) for radiated emissions
– Shielded room for conducted emissions
– Measuring station for ESD/Surge/Burst
– Soldering station for quick and easy repair work and modifications
– EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
– EN 55014/CISPR14
– EN 55022/CISPR22
– EN 55032/CISPR32
– EN 61000-4-2
– EN 61000-4-4
– EN 61000-4-5
– EN 61000-6-3
– EN 61000-6-4